Transcriptomics and clinical metabolomics (CRIBIOM)
Carnot STAR’s Scientific thematics associated
The CriBioM platform (Criblage Biologique Marseille) specializes in the characterization of metabolites, and studies the activity and bioavailability of bioactive substances on behalf of its partners.
Its field of application covers food-health interactions and exposure to low doses of environmental contaminants.
Created in March 2014 on the initiative of C2VN researchers, it's supported by a consortium of 5 industrial partners (NATUREX, PiLeJe, TEREOS, TERRENA and VALOREX) and an EPIC (IRSN).
- Cardiometabolic impact of compounds (nutrients, extracts, foods...)
- Small animal metabolic phenotyping
- Gas chromatograph
- Mass spectrometer
- Clinical and pre-clinical models
- Cell models/ ex-vivo: 2D and 3D cell culture, hypoxia
- Identification of biomarkers; metabolites, miRNAs
- Advanced statistical analysis with biological interpretation
- Targeted/ non-targeted approaches: metabolomics, lipidomics, transcriptomics
- Molecular analysis in complex media: detection, identification, quantification of molecules.
- Agri-food industry
- Pharmaceutical industry