Carnot STAR’s Scientific thematics associated
Neuro-Bio-Tools, a platform for molecular and cellular neuroscience is dedicated to neurobiology using viral vectors.
- Consulting in neurobiology experiments on cells, rodents and non-human primates
- Neuroanatomy by neural tracing with neurotropic viruses (rabies)
- Production of viruses for neurobiology
- Equipment for immunohistochemistry and reconstruction of neural networks
- Molecular Biology Laboratory, PCR, QPCR
- Cell culture laboratory (level L2 and L3) equipped for production of viral vectors and injection in animals
- Design of recombinant viral vectors for neurobiology (expression, labelling, KO, etc.)
- Production of recombinant viral vectors in L2 containment zones
- Advice in animal experimentation using viral vector injection (rodents and non-human primates)
- Neuroanatomical study by neural tracing using L3 rabies virus injections in rodents and non-human primates.
Institut de Neurosciences de la Timone
27 boulevard Jean Moulin 13005 Marseille
04 91 32 40 10