Optical microscopy (Biophotonique)
Carnot STAR’s Scientific thematics associated
The Biophotonics platform can meet needs of industrialists in terms of life imaging and bio-analysis. It offers a set of instruments, prototypes in optical microscopy, resulting from Fresnel Institute's skills in optical instrumentation, particularly for biology. Some of these instruments are not commercially available: quantitative phase microscopy, multimodal nonlinear microscopy (2 photons, CARS, SHG, THG, SRS), polarimetric microscopy.
- Optical instrumentation for imaging
- Light/ life-form interactions
- Nanophotonics / nanothermics
- Thermal microscopy
- Non-linear optical microscopies
- Polarimetric microscopies
- Fluorescence correlation spectroscopy
- Multimodal optical microscopy
- Spectroscopy of individual molecules.
- Cell biology
- Tissue biology
- Molecular Dynamics